Visa service for exhibitors
Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before traveling to China. All visa applicants are required to have an invitation letter. Our invitation letter form is available here.
We strongly recommend that you reserve enough time to submit your application.
Based on current policy, the official invitation letter from Chinese government (i.e. PU letter) is necessary for foreigners to apply for a visa to China, the following documents are currently required:
- Passport copy and your resident ID copy (valid for at least 6 months)
- Company dispatch letter under seal
- Company license under seal
- Contract under seal with our company (the most important)
- Commitment letter as attached under seal (download here)
- Filled Invitation Letter Form in exhibitor manual (download here)
Please make sure that the foreigner meets the following preconditions and requirements for applying for the official invitation letter from our government:
- Chinese embassies and consulates in your country are still open.
- Your economic and trade activities need to be judged as significant and necessary, the final evaluation standard shall be subject to the Foreign Affairs office.
- The itinerary of foreigners must be confirmed and cannot be changed arbitrarily (foreigners must also undergo nucleic acid test after entering the country and be quarantined for 14+7 days before starting the business trip. The business itinerary cannot be changed arbitrarily, and foreigners must leave the country on time after completing the economic and trade activities).
RMB 500 handling fee should be charged for the invitation letter issued by government.
Please return the relevant form including a copy of your passport to the below contact person.
- Katrin Leideritz
- Exhibition Manager